Master Popups allows you to connect with many email marketing services very easily. Next we will detail the connection with your Zoho CRM account.
1. Go to General Settings Page.
2. Click on the “Integrate” button.
3. Connect the Service with your data.
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Zoho Domain: Enter only one of these values: (zoho.com, zoho.eu, zoho.com.au, zoho.in, zoho.com.cn)
Get your Client ID and Client Secret.
To get Client ID and Client Secret, you must first create an “Application”.
I. Go to https://accounts.zoho.com/developerconsole and Log in or Sign Up.
II. Inside your account click on “+ Add Client” and Select “Server-based Applications”
III. Enter the following data:
Client Name: MasterPopups
Homepage URL: https://your-wordpress-site.com
Authorized Redirect URIs: https://your-wordpress-site.com/wp-admin/edit.php
Don’t forget to change “your-wordpress-site.com” with the real domain of your wordpress site.
IV. After saving you will be able to see the keys.
V. Then enter your data (Client ID and Client Secret) and make the connection.
4. Create a new Audience List.
- Click on “New List”.
- Enter the List name.
- In this service the new subscribers will be saved.
- Leave empty the “List ID” field. Zoho CRM has no lists.
- Finally save your new list.
5. Synchronize your Popup with your Audience List.
If you have not yet created a popup, you can follow these steps to create a new popup.
How to Create a Popup with Master Popups
- Choose “Subscription Form” in the Form Type.
- Select the Audience List created previously.
7. Save all changes.
In this page
we explain the Events (Triggers) available to open your Popup and how to add it to the pages of your website.
How to Use Master Popups