Master Popups allows you to connect with many email marketing services very easily. Next we will detail the connection with your Salesforce account.
1. Go to General Settings Page.
2. Click on the “Integrate” button.
3. Connect the Service with your data.
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
Get your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
To get Salesforce KEY and SECRET, you must first create a “Connected Application”. The Consumer Key and Consumer Secret are available on the Connected App Details page.
I. Go to https://developer.salesforce.com and Log in or Sign Up.
II. Inside your Salesforce account go to Setup > Apps > App Manager > Clcik on New Connected App.
III. Enter Connected App Name, API Name and Contact Email.
IV. Activate checkbox “Enable OAuth Settings” and enter Callback URL:
Callback URL: https://your-wordpress-site.com/wp-admin/edit.php
Don’t forget to change “your-wordpress-site.com” with the real domain of your wordpress site.
V. In “Selected OAuth Scopes” add the following scopes:
VI. Activate checkbox “Require Secret for Web Server Flow” and Save.
VII. After saving you will be able to see the keys.
VIII. Wait about 10 minutes (see red message in the image above). Then enter your data (Consumer Key and Consumer Secret) and make the connection.
4. Create a new Audience List.
- Click on “New List”.
- Enter the List name.
- In this service the new subscribers will be saved.
- Click on the “Get Lists” button to get all the lists and select one of them.
- Finally save your new list.
5. Synchronize your Popup with your Audience List.
If you have not yet created a popup, you can follow these steps to create a new popup.
How to Create a Popup with Master Popups
- Choose “Subscription Form” in the Form Type.
- Select the Audience List created previously.
7. Save all changes.
In this page
we explain the Events (Triggers) available to open your Popup and how to add it to the pages of your website.
How to Use Master Popups