Master Popups allows you to connect with many email marketing services very easily. Next we will detail the connection with your iContact account.
1. Go to General Settings Page.
2. Click on the “Integrate” button.
3. Connect the Service with your data.
- iContact App Id
- iContact App Username (email)
- iContact App Password
Use any of the following links to obtain the data required to connect.
For paid iContact accounts https://app.sandbox.icontact.com/icp/core/registerapp/
For free iContact accounts https://app.icontact.com/icp/core/registerapp/
Log in with your iContact account.
Enter an Application Name and the Description and Click on Get AppId button
Enable the AppId for your account.
Finally add a password and Save. You already have the necessary data to continue.
Enter the required information and click on the “Connect Service” button.
4. Create a new Audience List.
- Click on “New List”.
- Enter the List name.
- In this service the new subscribers will be saved.
- Click on the “Get Lists” button to get all the lists and select one of them.
- Finally save your new list.
5. Synchronize your Popup with your Audience List.
If you have not yet created a popup, you can follow these steps to create a new popup.
How to Create a Popup with Master Popups
- Choose “Subscription Form” in the Form Type.
- Select the Audience List created previously.
6. Save all changes.
In this page
we explain the Events (Triggers) available to open your Popup and how to add it to the pages of your website.
How to Use Master Popups