These are the email services that you can integrate with MasterPopups.
- Mailster (MyMail) – WordPress Plugin
- Active Campaign
- MailPoet – WordPress Plugin
- FluentCRM – WordPress Plugin
- Benchmark Email
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
- Mad Mimi
- Agile CRM
- Email Octopus
- Clever Reach
- Sales Autopilot
- Zoho CRM
- Zoho Campaigns
As an example we will perform the integration with Mailchimp, however the integration with any service works in a similar way. So just follow these steps:
1. Go to General Settings page.
2. Click the “Integrate” button of the service that you want to integrate.
3. Enter your API-Key and click on the “Connect Service”.
Some services require more data like email, access token or url, you just have to enter the data provided by your service.
4. Once you have successfully connected to your service, please save your changes.
That would be it, now you can create Lists in MasterPopups and associate them with the lists of your Integrated Service.