These are the email services that you can integrate with MasterPopups.
- Mailster (MyMail) – WordPress Plugin
- MailPoet – WordPress Plugin
- Active Campaign
- Constant Contact
- Zoho Campaigns
- Campaign Monitor
- Benchmark Email
- Mad Mimi
- Agile CRM
- Email Octopus
- Clever Reach
- Sales Autopilot
As an example we will perform the integration with Mailchimp, however the integration with any service works in a similar way. So just follow these steps:
1. Go to General Settings page.
2. Click the “Integrate” button of the service that you want to integrate.
3. Enter your API-Key and click on the “Connect Service”.
Some services require more data like email, access token or url, you just have to enter the data provided by your service.
4. Once you have successfully connected to your service, please save your changes.
That would be it, now you can create Lists in MasterPopups and associate them with the lists of your Integrated Service.