Creating your popups with MasterPopups is very simple, just follow these steps.
1) Click on Add New Popup
2) Enter the basic settings
- The popup title
- The popup position
- Enter the size of your popup or set Full Screen
- Enter the background color, background image, etc.
3) Now, you can add multiple elements as you want, to create unique and professional popups.
You just have to add the elements you want to create your popup.
Subscription Form Popup
Disclaimer – Age Verification Popup
Countdown timer Popup
4) Finally publish your popup.
Now you can copy the generated shortcodes and add them anywhere on your web page to open your popup.
5) Open Popup when loading the page.
To open the popup automatically when loading the page you must go to Triggers and activate the trigger “On Page Load”. More information here.